Thread: Where is Xfce websites' ToS & privacy policy?

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Where is Xfce websites' ToS & privacy policy?

Two years ago, I reported here that Thunar right-click+drag > "Extract Here" option had gone missing. Now, I needed to compile Thunar 4.19.2 for Xubuntu 22.04, and saw that issue still exists there, so dug into it again. And this time was able to come up with a small patch to Thunar 4.19.2 that fix the issue (probably not the best fix, since I don't actually know what I'm doing in C/C++, but it seems to do the job so should at least point in the right direction).

I would like to bring this patch to the attention of Xfce devs. Various places on Xfce website make clear they want this sort of thing raised here. This requires an account, which registering means agreeing to their terms of service and privacy policy at a deeper level. But I'm unable to find either ToS or privacy policy...for any part of the Xfce website at all?

Could someone please point me to the ToS and privacy policy for Xfce's self-hosted Gitlab instance? Thanks
    Xubuntu 22.04, ArchLinux ♦ System76 hardware, virt-manager/KVM, VirtualBox
    If your questions are resolved to your satisfaction, please use Thread Tools > "Mark this thread as solved..."

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Where is Xfce websites' ToS & privacy policy?

ToS Does that mean Terms of Service? I assume it does.

I searched for xfce terms of service It seems it got interpreted to be terms of use
    Answer:
    AI Answer Learn more
    The terms of use for Xfce can be found in the openEuler documentation.
    https://docs.openeuler.org/en/docs/2...t%20with%20DNF

Don't know if this answers your question, or not. It appears to be a document much larger than what I want to explore.
    Cheers,

The Linux Command Line at http://linuxcommand.org/